Re: Side of a volcano

	You know, a volcano would be an EXCELLENT low-level disposal site!!! - and not only for "radioactive" materials/waste...

	Joel Baumbaugh

At 07:54 AM 8/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Maybe a volcano would be a good low level waste disposal site!
>warren_church@uml.edu

Joel T. Baumbaugh, MPH, MHP
baumbaug@nosc.mil
Radiation Safety Officer
SSC San Diego, CA

	NOTE:	The contents of this message have not been reviewed, nor approved by the Federal Government, the U.S. Navy, my bosses or my wife...

	COMMITTEE:

	A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.