Microshield?

Hey all...

I realize that this has been asked about a dozen times since I have
been subscribed to RADSAFE, but of course I wasn't paying any
attention at the time because it didn't concern me.

So, now I have to ask again.

Does anyone know who is currently selling the latest version of
Microshield?  I was told Grove Engineering was out of business.
Anyone with current conact info and maybe a price estimate?

Thanks in advance...

Greg

Greg Sackett
Health Physicist