Inadvertant Private Post

Hello Radsafers -

I usually snicker whenever someone accidentally sends a private message
out over RADSAFE. Imagine my embarassment as I just now discovered
that I did exactly that earlier today. Let the counter-snickering begin!

My apologies for taking up bandwidth with my private message, and with
this apology as well.

Steve Frey, Head
Operational Health Physics (OHP) Department
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)
Phone:(650) 926-3839 (office),
      (650) 926-3030 (fax),
E-mail address: sfreyohp@SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Any thoughts expressed here by me are my
own and are not meant to speak for SLAC
in any capacity unless so stated.