Re: Another reminder? -Reply -Reply -Reply

Charles Willis schrieb:
> Similarly, it is not clear why the attitude of the US
> Government changed but it surely did and it seems there was nothing that
> Westinghouse or the Philippine Government could do about it.

What I wanted to express was only that I consider it some kind of
tragedy that such efforts were in vain just because someone decided too
late that he wouldn't permit the project to be completed. If the
situation is such bad as described around there, I'm sure the efforts
for the plant caused a couple of additional victims who must be balanced
against the potential risk of the plant.

As always, my employer or his customers might feel differently than I.

Harald
--
Harald Weiss				weiss@ki.comcity.de
Preetzer Strasse 263			Tel. +49-431-78 59 659