Re: DOT form

Yes, I would like a copy.  Please send to
andrea.k.george@vanderbilt.edu.

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 15:18:48 -0500 (CDT) "Janna P. Shupe"
<janna.shupe@nist.gov> wrote:

> Dear David,
>
> We are currently using a form we developed for the computer that is based
> in Adobe Acrobat.  It can be filled out directly over the web by our users
> and printed onto red-bordered paper.  Part of it is fill in the blank and
> part of it is check boxes for things like the proper shipping name.  It is
> currently NIST specific though it wouldn't be too hard for me to make it
> generic, given a week or so.  You could even personalize it if you have
> Acrobat Exchange.
>
> So, if anyone would like a copy of this, send me a note and I will e-mail
> it to you as soon as I get it ready.
>
> Janna Shupe
> Health Physicist
> NIST
> janna.shupe@nist.gov
>
> This message has not been reviewed or endorsed by my employer.

Disclaimer: These are my ramblings and have not been
authorized by Vanderbilt University in any way.

Andrea K. George MSE,CHMM
Sr. Safety Officer
Technical Services Manager
Vanderbilt University