DOT form

Dear David,

We are currently using a form we developed for the computer that is based
in Adobe Acrobat.  It can be filled out directly over the web by our users
and printed onto red-bordered paper.  Part of it is fill in the blank and
part of it is check boxes for things like the proper shipping name.  It is
currently NIST specific though it wouldn't be too hard for me to make it
generic, given a week or so.  You could even personalize it if you have
Acrobat Exchange.

So, if anyone would like a copy of this, send me a note and I will e-mail
it to you as soon as I get it ready.

Janna Shupe
Health Physicist
NIST
janna.shupe@nist.gov

This message has not been reviewed or endorsed by my employer.