Re: Scientist Warns of After Effects of Nuclear Testing

I am curious about who this person is at GACMail98@aol.com, who posted the
quote referred to here.  I sent him a private email asking about his
occupation and organizational affiliation etc.  He did not answer two
inquiries, although I know he received them, since we are both on AOL and I
can check if he has read them. I suppose he prefers to remain incognito.  I
fail to see why he is so shy about providing some context for his ideas.

                                                                     R.
Holloway
                                                                     holloway3
@aol.com