RF Field Calculations

Good morning, all,

I need to expand my capabilities to calculate RF energy densities at a
distance from antennas utilizing the numerical characteristics of the system
(RF input power, antenna gain, antenna type, etc.). Do any of you know of a
reference or textbook I can get that would help me with that? From the
people here I understand it is more of an art rather than a hard science,
but I'd like to get in the ballpark if at all possible. Any help would be
appreciated.

Please reply directly to me.

What was the best thing *before* sliced bread?

Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space
O/47-20, B/101