RE: RF Field Calculations

AFOSH Standard 48-9 has a methodology for making calculations in its appendix
which is based on a number of sources.  It is a pdf file which I can send to
those interested - it is about 900 K.

However, when I wrote the stuff it was not placed into the document correctly (a
number of the symbol fonts were changed), so it has a number of typos I need to
fix.  The calculational mehodology is the basis for the USAF RFHAT (RF Hazard
Analysis Tool) being developed at Brooks AFB.  It is currently being beta tested
at selected USAF sites, and will eventually be supplied to all USAF BEE shops.

You can also receive an excellent set of free RF calculation disks from NARDA
Microwave.  Call Bob Johnson at (516) 231-1700 x-230, and I am sure he will be
happy to send you a copy.

Regards

John A Leonowich, Ph.D
Senior RF Consultant