Re: FW: News Media and How to Deceive

Ruth,

Number 1 below reminds me of a reporter interviewing one of

our professors (radiation oncology) about radiation effects

etc in Sweden after the Chernobyl accident. At the end of

the interview, the professor asked the news reporter what

he was going to write. The answer was: "nothing - I can't

make a story out of this".

BTW: We presently have a little "discussion" in Sweden

(info stems from the Green party I understand) about

the rules for recycling various metallic items from the

nuclear power industry. If there is less than 500 Bq/kg

the objects are considered non-radioactive. So the printed

fallout says that we may get radioactivity in toys and

canned foods (wonder if they intend to eat the cans also: