Re: FW: News Media and How to Deceive

Part of my previous message was lost so I will try to

rewrite the end of it - from the canned foods. First, this

illuminates the pedagogical problem of explaining

the difference between "irradiated" and "radioactive").

I browsed through some stuff relating to this and found

that one of the main personalities of our Green party has

stated that we must move away from a society where radioactivity

is used. Kinda interesting eh? I will not discuss the

implications of his statement - they are too obvious.

Those Brazils nuts (500 Bq/kg) again: Does anyone

know the approximate composition of radioactive isotopes?

In particular if any alpha emitters worth mentioning

are there.

Thank you on beforehand,

And as always - the ideas expressed here are my personal

opinons,

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com