Subject: re: SCIENCE
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu > at internet-mail
Date:    8/17/98 2:25 PM

I disagree with the statements given by Fritz A. Seiler. Physics and science,
in their purest form are the measure of the truth of nature. We simply do not
have the perfect tools to measure all things. Therefore we can not presently
measure, and thus know, the full and true relationship of all physical and
scientific phenomenon.

I also disagree with the quotation at the end of Fritz's statements. In fact
the most precious thing we have is GOD, who is the Perfect Scientist and
Physicist. If we would only ask for God's guidance to find the truth we could
discover things not even dreamed of on Star Trek. In my casual reading of the
Bible I have used my imagination to discover things that have been known since
the begining of time. For example, cloning was done to create Eve from Adams
rib. If you "scientist" want to discover new and exciting discoveries, just
read the Good Book, after all, nothing is new under the son.

Thanks, John P. Hageman