Re: <NULL>

To Dale and other RADSAFErs,

I know Dale asked for a personal response, but this might be of more general

interest.  RSIC is now RSICC (Radiation Safety Information Computational
Center), and is provided by ORNL, not LANL.  The URL is:

        www-rsicc.ornl.gov/rsic.html

If you are not familiar with this site, I recommend a visit.  It is well
worth
the time.

Doug Minnema
Defense Programs
Department of Energy
<Douglas.Minnema@dp.doe.gov>

Does anyone out there have a URL or address for LANL's Radiation Shielding
Information Center (RSIC)?

Please respond directly to me at dale.thomas@guardian.brooks.af.mil

Advanced thanks to the group for its patience and cooperation.

Dale Thomas