RE: Radionuclide Decay Software

Jason,

RadDecay from Grove Engineering does decay chains and contains the
nuclide information from Kocher's "Radioactive Decay Data Tables, A
Handbook of Decay Data for Application to Radiation Dosimetry and
Radiological Assessments" [DOE 1981]. I don't know how this data
compares to that of the ICRP. The program is easy to use and the
information for a nuclide can be saved as a text file and imported into
spreadsheets or documents.

The most recent number I have for Grove is 301-231-5137.

Regards,

Ben

ben.morgan@cplc.com

I am not a spokesperson for CP&L nor do I have any financial interest in
Grove Engineering.