RE: Radionuclide Decay Software

At 15:01 18.08.1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Jason,
>
>RadDecay from Grove Engineering does decay chains and contains the
>nuclide information from Kocher's "Radioactive Decay Data Tables, A
>Handbook of Decay Data for Application to Radiation Dosimetry and
>Radiological Assessments" [DOE 1981]. I don't know how this data
>compares to that of the ICRP. The program is easy to use and the
>information for a nuclide can be saved as a text file and imported into
>spreadsheets or documents.

I agree with this opinion. There are two more nuclide information sets
included in the package, one is an Oak Ridge database, the other I do not
remember (I am at home and not in my office), but it might be an ICRP
database. These additional databases can be used independently. It is so
easy to use that even I, who has not the slightest idea of computers, can
use it successfully.....

Regards,

Franz

I do not have any financial interests in this company, just the other way
round - I paid for this package!

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria