Re: Millennium bug threatens Sweden's nuclear plants

Sorry, something went wrong with my question regarding the millennium
bug......

Here is hopefully the correct version:

At 19:06 18.08.98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tuesday August 18 1:33 PM EDT
>
>Millennium bug threatens Sweden's nuclear plants
>
>STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Swedes may get an unwelcome foretaste
>of their plan to phase out nuclear power by 2010 unless
>computer experts crush a millennium bug.

Is this only true for nuclear power plants? I would believe that any power
plant, whatever fuel it uses or even water, is nowadays controlled by
computers!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department for Radiochemistry and Radioactivity of Food
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
AUSTRIA
tel.: +43-1-40491-520