RE: Radionuclide Decay Software

I have RadDecay distributed by Grove Engineering.  Data for modes of
decay include energies and probabilities.  The information is taken from
RSIC/ORNL; liken to Kocher.  You may also purchase the optional ICRP-38
and MIRD libraries.  Below is how one can contact Grove Engineering....

For more information on the Grove products and related services, please
contact Manager, Radiation Software Products and Services, Grove
Engineering, 15215 Shady Grove Road, Suit 200, Rockville, MD 20850. Or
call 301/258-2727. Or use fax no.: 301/330-5462.

(MS Outlook is a dog....my opinions only)

Matt Williamson
Indian Point Unit 3
Williamson.m@nypa.gov <mailto:Williamson.m@nypa.gov>