H3 liquid waste question

Dear RadSafers:

We have some liquid waste with H3 lever around 200 dpm/ml, also the waste
has hazardous chemical component.

If we depose this as mixed waste (hazardous plus radioactive), the cost is
very high. Are there any other means to deal with this kind of waste? For
example, send out as hazardous waste only based on the low activity?

Has any of you come cross with this problem?

Please help? You may send reply to my address. Thank you.

Shirley
sxx@po.cwru.edu