Re: effective dose per caput

Greetings,
Here is a little bit of humor.
In German caput(kaput) is a total end, death, finish, etc.
In this case the effective dose per caput is...?? total effective dose
or lethal effective dose.....   :-)

If seriously, I never knew Latin and do not remember what is caput if
I ever even knew that.
And I am too interested  what is per caput?  Is this one of those
bio-medical terms what hard to remember?
Emil.
kerremba@pilot.msu.edu

SSEKIRK@aol.com wrote:

> If I remember my latin correctly.  Caput means head.
>
> Samantha Kirk
> SSEKIRK@aol.com

 It is still so nice to represent your own opinion and not your
 employer's when you do not have one.