info needed on environmental gamma monitors

Good morning,
I am looking for feedback from people with field experience with
environmental gamma monitoring stations, primarily the type that
interface with NaI detectors and can acquire and log a large number of
gamma spectra over an extended period of time. I am aware of systems
available from Gentron, Canberra, EG&G, Quantrad, and Exploranium; I am
sure there are others on the market. The features I am most interested
in are:
- ease of daily use
- ruggedness and reliability
- ease of download to a laptop
- user-friendly spectra review and analysis software
Please respond offline directly to me; no vendor calls please.
thanks,
Kevin Meyer
East Tennessee Technology Park
Oak Ridge, TN