Rumble in the Jungle '98 congress proceedings

The joint congress of the South African Association for Physics in
Medicine and Biology and the Southern African Radiation Protection
Association were held in May this year.

Our web site containing the proceedings, abstracts and even some
complete lectures are now complete.  Visit:

http://www.up.ac.za/saapmb38

See what is going on with Medical Physics, Radiobiology and Radiation
Protection here in Southern Africa.

There is also a great session on the linear no threshold theory!

See some of the spectacular wildlife here in Africa!

Sincerely

Ado van Rensburg
Director: Medical Physics       Tel: int 27 12 354 2317
Pretoria Academic Hosp          Fax: int 27 12 329 1302
PBag X169                       E-mail: AVANRENS@MEDIC.UP.AC.ZA
PRETORIA,  South Africa
I don't like Medical Physics - I LOVE IT!