textbook recommendations

I will be teaching an introductory HP course, starting in January.  I am
familiar with Cember's book, of course, but am not as familiar with other
texts that may be available.  I would appreciate feedback from anyone who
has taught or taken an Intro to HP course about your textbook.
Specifically, I am interested in:

How complete was the book?
Did it explain concepts clearly?
Was it easy to teach (or learn) from?
What level of math and physics background is necessary to really make use
of the text?
Is it readily available?
How expensive is it?

Thank you in advance for your help.  You may feel free to respond directly
to me if you think your observations would not be of interest to the entire
group.

Sincerely,

Andy

Andrew Karam, MS, CHP
RSO, University of Rochester
(716) 275-3781 (voice)
(716) 256-0365 (fax)
akaram@safety.rochester.edu

"The mind is not a vessel to be filled  but a fire to be lighted"
 Plutarch