Re: X-ray Machine Survey

Mr. Milwicz,

We here at Naval Medical Center San Diego conduct our surveys on the
following schedules:

1.  X-Ray equipment is done annually for JCAHO credit also, if major repairs
are made to the equipment. (i.e. new tube head)
2.  Ships X-ray units are done every 2 years.
3.  Electron microscopes are done bi-annually.

I'm not sure how the civilian sector conducts their business, but this is
how we do ours. I hope this helps you.

Respectfully,
Paul W. Phelps
Rad Health Tech, U.S. Navy