Re: Nuclear Carrier Arrives In SD -Reply

>If the City will support
>the program merely by asking teachers to attend and providing a meeting
place,
>their HPS will teach the teachers about radiation and will give them
instruments
>that will detect and measure radiation.  All this at no charge to the city
or the
>teachers

Let me add a suggestion. Recommend to San Diego that they contact other
cities that have been hosting naval ports for nuclear-powered ships and ask
them if they have been doing their own monitoring, if so, how long, and if
so, have they ever detected anything attributable to the naval reactors? The
answers could dave San Diego a great deal of work and budget, or justify
proceeding with a monitoring program.