RE: Hanford "B" Plant Shut Down

Sandy,

I don't know if that was a direct quote from the newspaper or a
paraphrase, but I feel obligated to point out that Hanford is nowhere
near Spokane (at least I consider 150 miles to be nowhere near).  That's
really fortunate for those of us in Richland, since the Spokane annual
dose is a lot higher than the annual dose from Hanford.  They have a LOT
more radon than we do.

Les Aldrich
l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov