RE: Hanford "B" Plant Shut Down

There are a couple of articles in today's Tri-City Herald that some may be
interested in.  They both can be found at the following link.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/NEWS/0826.html#anchor596187

Skip the first three articles and scroll down to the following titles:
"Judge Dismisses Most Downwinder Claims"
and
"B Plant Nearly Deactivated"

I would post the articles here, but they are copyright protected.

a.k.a. Ernest Antonio
Risk Analysis and Health Protection Group
(509) 375-3809