Recycle Cs-137 sources

We have two 'industrial' Cs-137 sources that are approximately 23 curies
each.
They are being used in  Data Measurement Corporation units which uses
attenuation to determine thickness of material in a rapid manner.  We are
replacing the units with newer, hotter ones.
Outright disposal is  costly because we have to remove them from their lead
shielding containers (mixed waste) and put them into something more
environmentally friendly, like concrete and steel.  To do that we will have
to contract to a Hot Cell facility.
Does anyone know of any licensed organizations/venders who might be able to
use these?