Re: WAND

     One publication, "Aint No Where We Can Run, Handbook for Woman on the
     Nuclear Mentality" once available for $4.50 from WAND in the early
     80's outlines the group's manifesto beginning on page 75.

     Original address for obtaining this handbook was given as:

     WAND [of the Upper Valley]
     Box 801
     Norwich VT 05055