Re: 3" X 3" NaI detectors; Source to purchase

Jim,

I'm not sure just what the "temperature compensated" specification entails,
but, surely the folks that do MUST BE at:

Harshaw/ Bicron 216/564-2551
or
Teledyne/ Brown Engineering (formerly Teledyne Isotopes) 201/664-7070

Happy hunting!
Paul Tyree
mrpmt@empire.net