What the Atomic Age Left Behind

	RADSAFERS,

	A while back I forwarded some questions to RADSAFE from a David Hasemyer, a San Diego UnionTrib staff writer.

	Below is the address for the article.

	http://www.uniontrib.com/news/utarchives/cgi/idoc.cgi?403242+unix+baumbaugh+ads.uniontrib.com..80+Union-Tribune+Union-Tribune+Library+Library++%28Moab,

	If (for some unknown/unforseen reason) you have problems accessing it I can download the whole text onto RADSAFE but not until I check with the boss (Melissa)!

	If she says no, than I can probably email individual copies by request.

	Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
	SSC-SD

Joel T. Baumbaugh, MPH, MHP
baumbaug@nosc.mil
Radiation Safety Officer
SSC San Diego, CA

	NOTE:	The contents of this message have not been reviewed, nor approved by the Federal Government, the U.S. Navy, my bosses or my wife...

	Thought of the day...