What the Atomic Age Left Behind

	RADSAFERS

	I have received a NUMBER of requests for the article below:

	If you try (once again) to access the article below, the SDUT asks for a User I.D/password.  If you push "cancel" then it allows you to make up one (of each) and it is FREE and easy to do and allows you to access the archives. Then do a search for the article (I initially used MOAB because that is where the site is).

	Below (again) is the address for the article.

	http://www.uniontrib.com/news/utarchives/cgi/idoc.cgi?403242+unix+baumbaugh+ads.uniontrib.com..80+Union-Tribune+Union-Tribune+Library+Library++%28Moab,

	I am also attaching the article to this post - hopefully you can open a ".cgi".

	Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused anyone...

	Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
	SSC-SD