Re: Mike Bohan's email address

I have mike.bohan@yale.edu for him.  I have helped to bring the technology
back from my Yale visit last October to our city owned, non-profit hospital
and our six physician oncology team joined the Moffitt Cancer Center/DOD
funded study (same one that benefits from the $0.40 Cancer Stamps).  We
have just completed the ninth of thirty clinical trials.  Am assisting to
assure that the surgeon properly utilizes the Neoprobe Gamma probe
instrument without any problems.  This is truely a great help in the war
against breast cancer by allowing the surgeon to utilize a vital blue dye
along with the Tc-99m isotope to visually and by hot probe indicate what is
neoplasm and cut out 100% of the nodal spread with very tight margins.  I
am proud to be a part of it!

Mark Steinbuchel, CHCM
Chairman, Radiation Safety Committee (HHS/RSC)
Alternate Radiation Safety Officer
Huntsville Hospital System
markst@ONC.hhsys.org