RE: RADSAFE digest 2036 (Union Tribune Article)

Joel, I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but it asked me for a
password.  I really wouldn't like to have to register for yet another
thing, so if you can, I say post it.  If Melissa says you shouldn't, then
please send it to me via private email.

Thank you,

Eric Jaramillo

 I forwarded some questions to RADSAFE from a David Hasemyer, a San Diego
UnionTrib staff writer.
Below is the address for the article.
http://www.uniontrib.com/news/utarchives/cgi/idoc.cgi?403242+unix+baumbaug
h+a
ds.uniontrib.com..80+Union-Tribune+Union-Tribune+Library+Library++%28Moab,

If (for some unknown/unforseen reason) you have problems accessing it I
can download the whole text onto RADSAFE but not until I check with the
boss (Melissa)!
If she says no, than I can probably email individual copies by request.

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)