RE: N.U Must Pay For Decommissioning -Reply

Robert,

The last time I read the report, the captain of the Exxon Valdez was not
the primary reason for the accident.  A whole bunch of things, including
inadequate shore-based radar coverage, contributed to the accident.  As
with most accidents, if any one of the problems had not existed, the
accident probably would not have occurred.

Les Aldrich[l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov]