Re: GM Response (formerly Respect) -Reply

Bill, would you please elaborate on your statement below?  This is
an issue we are susceptible to with our usual met. conditions (i.e.,
high and dry!).  Thanks!

Michael
mford@pantex.com

One final point and I'll leave you alone. Use a great deal of caution
if you use a windowless counter for assaying nonconducting
sources, such as smears or air samples.  Static charge buildup
may lead to nonreproducible results....

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com