State Rad Program Web Sites - help

Hi all,

At:    http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/states.htm

We are (have been) trying to put together a list of all state radiation
program web sites. Below are the one's I do not have yet. If they exist,
and you know of their URL, please send it to : babusby@aol.com  .
Do not send it to Radsafe.... please.  Also any corrections to the
present URL can be sent to the same e-mail address

Thanks in advance!

 Alaska
 Arizona
 Connecticut
 District of Columbia
 Kentucky
 Maryland
 Missouri
 Montana
 Nebraska
 New York
 North Carolina
 Oklahoma
 Puerto Rico
 South Dakota
 Vermont
 Wyoming

Note: I am still compiling a list of international sites at:
http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/int.htm
Anyone with sites I am missing can send them to me too.

Long weekend!

Bruce A. Busby    -     Radiation Health Physicist
W- bab1303@doh.wa.gov      H-babusby@aol.com
Rad Prot. Div. - Dept. of Health - Washington State
7171 Cleanwater Lane, Bldg. 5   Olympia, WA  98504

Q:  What do you call a boomerang that does not return?
A:  a stick