RE: Old Chart of Nuclides Posters

Friends,

The old AEC "Chart of the Nuclides" Posters have all been spoken for.
That was fast; I was truly impressed to receive so many responses to a
message posted at nearly 5 PM EST on a Friday!  The first 17 respondents
to my RADSAFE post will be getting their posters in the mail the next
week or so; the rest of you, thanks for responding and my apologies!  I
guess it just proves the ancient saying is true: the early RADSAFER gets
the poster!

Ben