Poll for you to vote to save Brookhaven reactor

     Here's another straw poll for you to consider.  This one relates
     to the reactors at Brookhaven National Laboratory.  I know little
     about the details but believe the Brookhaven opposition has made
     a mountain from a series of unfortunate problems with little or
     no hazard.  Perhaps some HP types from BNL or the Long Island
     area can comment (although I recall this issue was already a
     Radsafe headliner some months ago).

     So, don't shoot the messenger.  The note that follows was
     forwarded to me.
     Eric Goldin
     <goldinem@songs.sce.com>

     We need political help. The High Flux Beam Reactor (30 to 60MW)
     at Brookhaven National Laboratory is being bombarded by local
     activists. You could help us by going to the following web site
     and voting NO so they can't claim that the majority of people
     want this reactor shutdown. Try to get others to do the same.

     http://members.aol.com/shadroger/shad.html