RE:

Franz,

Thanks for your reply.  The exact dial I am searching for information on
was mounted on a Navy Wind Radar Pedestal.  The Pedestal was placed in
the salvage yard some years ago, the dial was broken, and subsequently
contaminated the Pedestal and the trailer it was mounted on.

I am trying to make an estimate of Curie activity so I may ship it....It
has a contact reading of 2.5 mR/hr.

My first message should have been clearer, but it was the first one I've
sent !