No Subject

>From: Franz Schoenhofer <schoenho@via.at>
>
>>will fly tomorrow morning (Middle European time) to SLC and will arrive in
>>the late afternoon (local time) in SLC. Then I want to visit the Dinosaur
>>National Monument Park. On my way down to Moab, Arches NMP, Monticello,
>>etc. I might pass through Grand Junction. Would you mind if I came in for a
>>discussion? If you do not mind, please reply immediately, please give your
>>phone number (or is it the 970....). I have no fixed plans for my travel
>>(what a wonderful feeling!). I would then contact you by phone. I travel
>>with my oldest son Christian (20 years old).
>>
>>Best regards,
>>
>>Franz
-----------------------
I have been assured by my internet-provider that this type of message (no
sender, no subject) is sent deliberately and that there is no fault on the
internet. This has happened extensively before. If the message of my
internet provider is correct, I would like to ask this god damned person,
who causes this messages, to refrain from it. I respect any disagreement on
my opinions, but I do not accept anything like this.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria