Subject: Re: Poll for you to vote to save Brookhaven Lab -Reply
Author:  "CLAUDE A. FLORY" <FLORYCA@GWSMTP.NU.COM> at Internet
Date:    9/10/98 10:21

That's fine, as long as the members of the press also recognize the
utterly unscientific surveys used by the "anti-nukes" to support their
positions.

Claude Flory
Northeast Utilities
floryca@gwsmtp.nu.com

>>> Michael Mokrzycki <Michael_Mokrzycki@ap.org> 09/10/98 10:40am >>> One
of my responsibilities at AP involves supervising our coverage of polls,
and I feel compelled to point out the obvious: In no way can the results
of this utterly unscientific survey be construed as representing the views
of the general public or of any group other than those who know about this
Web site, go to it and choose to vote.

However, the current results might say something about the ability of
"pro-nukes" to mobilize online ...

My opinion only.

Mike Mokrzycki
Associated Press