Internal dosimetry estimates

     We occasionally have the need to generate human use dosimetry
     estimates based on animal data for the purpose of conducting
     radioactive human use research projects intended to obtain basic
     information regarding the metabolism of a new drug.  In the past,
     we've generated these dosimetry estimates in-house, but we are
     interested in contracting out this service if possible.  We've
     been in touch with REACTS/ORISE about doing this but we were
     wondering if there were any other individuals/companies that we
     should be considering?  Any suggestions/recommendations would be
     appreciated.

     Thanks.

     Tim Popp
     Health Physics Scientist