Subject: Re: Biological Uptake and Half-life
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet/Unix
Date:    9/15/98 1:27 AM

How about the ICRP publications 56, 67, 69 and 71  "Age-dependent
Doses to Members of the Public from Intake of Radionuclides ......",
which are compiled in the publication 72.

Here you get both ingestion and inhalation dose coefficients as well
as information about distribution and retention.

Tord P. Walderhaug

>      I'm looking for a good reference (that I can obtain rather quickly)
>      that will give me both the biological uptake/pathways of some specific
>      radioisotopes, as well as respective biological half-life.
>
>      I've tried to access a copy of NUREG/CR-6345 : Radiation Dose
>      Estimates for Radiopharmaceuticals, but was unsuccessful.
>
>      Any suggestions/recommendations?

Tord P. Walderhaug
Institute for Energy Technology
OECD Halden Reactor Project