Re: Re[2]: Biological Uptake and Half-life

I am also looking for a quick reference book on biological uptake and half
life. So far I have found a few in the NCRP No. 70 and references from the
Society of Nuclear Medicine Journal.

---Tracy

Tracy M Jue
Oregon State University                                Graduate Student
Department of Nuclear Engineering                           Office A144
Radiation Health Physics                                   541-737-7074
100 Jefferson Ave.
Corvallis, Or 97331                                     Proverbs 3:5