Re[2]: lifetime TEDE limit -Reply

    With regards to the well spoken words of Charlie Willis and Sandy
    Perle, I wouls suggest that people (at least in the DOE world), go
    back and read the preamble issued with the Federal Register version
    of 10CFR835 (not printed in the CFR version, as I recently
    discovered).  There is a good discussion in there on the DOE
    perspective as to why a lifetime limit was not included in the rule.

    Doug Minnema, chp
    Defense Programs
    Department of Energy
    <Douglas.Minnema@dp.doe.gov>

    what few thoughts i have are truly my own.