Radium dial painters

Greetings RADSAFERS!  We are seeking articles and references (already
published) about radiation doses to radium-dial painters and estimates of
the quantities of radium retained in their bodies.  This is for a project
we're working on, and we need the info ASAP.  Please reply directly to me
(off-list) Thanks in advance.

Sharyn

Sharyn Mathews
Vice President, Publications, & Managing Editor
RSO Magazine & Radiation Protection Management
19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19
Hebron, CT 06248

VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402