Free Vial Crushers

Hello, Radsafers:

We have two scintillation vial crushers, one manual and one pneumatic, that
we will give away to whomever may want one or both.  The only stipulation
is that the taker(s) pay for shipping or come and get them.

We no longer need them, and would like to donate them to someone who can
use them.

Please contact:

Nathan Schuck
(517) 355-5216

Regards to all,

Kristin

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
C124 Research Complex- Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824

517 355-5008                    Fax 517 353-4871
ericks30@pilot.msu.edu		http://www.orcbs.msu.edu