Re: 137Cs check sources

Warren,
If this is truly a high radiation area, how do you preclude a GM from saturating
in a high field and indicating no dose? I have always emphasized that an ION
CHAMBER is the only proper instrument to use when entering a potential High
Radiation Area. Is there some new circuitry in these GMs that I am not aware of?

Michael A. Kay, ScD, CHMM
makay@teleport.com