Alternate for an obscure X-ray book

David:

I've heard of that title but haven't seen a copy before. I do have a similar
book that might help you:
A Guide to the Safe Use of X-ray Diffraction and Spectrometry Equipment, E.B.M.
Martin, Occupational Hygiene Monograph No. 8, 1983, H&H Scientific Consultants
Ltd., UK.

The one you're looking for is dated 1969, but there is a close document called:
A Guide to the Safe Use of Crystallographic and Spectrometric Equipment, 1978,
which is Monograph No. 1 of the Occupational Hygiene series.

Let me know if you are interested in the No. 8 document.

Jeff