No Subject

Dear RADSAFERS:

This is to inform you that as of September 1, I have assumed duties as the
Radiation and Biological Safety Officer at Brown University.  For those of
you who wish to contact me, my new mailing and email addresses, and phone
numbers are given below.

I will continue to subscribe to RADSAFE as I have found this community to
be a great resource.  Thanks to Melissa and UIUC for this service!

Ninni

Ninni Jacob
Radiation and Biological Safety Officer
Office of Risk Management